This report presents a comprehensive review of the research evidence for the effectiveness of serious games for corporate learning. It also identifies the types of content suited to a games-based learning approach and provides examples of usage of serious games in the corporate sector.
• Discover how gaming techniques are being applied to corporate training
• Identify research evidence to support the use of serious games in corporate training
• Identify the key gaming techniques used to engage and motivate employees
• Identify the types of learning content most suited to a game-based approach
• Investigate cost as a barrier to the use of serious games in the corporate sector
Access a state of the art report on the use of serious games for corporate learning and find out how their use can improve employee engagement, motivation and transfer of learning to the workplace