Our mission is to enhance the competitive advantage of Ireland’s learning technology industry and maximise the success organisations derive from using learning technology effectively.
We play a proactive leadership role helping our clients transform the learning experience in the workplace, schools, universities and home with learning technologies.
We work with companies that want to maximise the power of technology to enhance learning outcomes. Our clients include creators of learning technologies as well as organisations who want to deploy learning technologies in ways that have real impact on end users. We work with suppliers who develop the technology and create the content, and with buyers who adopt technology-led solutions.
What makes us unique is the way we leverage our multi-faceted expertise to help our supply-side clients to develop commercially impactful products and our demand-side clients to deploy and use them effectively in their organisations.
For information on how we can work with you please contact us.
The Learnovate Centre is an industry-led centre of excellence for innovation and research in learning technologies. Funded by Enterprise Ireland in partnership with IDA Ireland and hosted by Trinity College, the centre’s objective is to achieve competitive advantage for industry in Ireland by accessing the innovative capacity of the Irish research community.
Industry Steering Committee
The current Industry Steering Committee members are:
- Jonny Parkes (Chair)
- Nessa McEniff (Centre Director)
- Leonard Hobbs (Trinity College Dublin)
- Declan Magee (Enterprise Ireland)
- Tom Melia (Enterprise Ireland)
- Declan Dagger (Empower the User)
- Patricia Scanlon (SoapBox Labs)
- Daragh Scaife (Ellucian)
- Keith Myers (JP Morgan & Chase)
- Kevin Marshall (Microsoft)
- Melissa O’Connor (IDA Ireland)
- Dervilla Flynn (Enterprise Ireland)
- Ann Devitt (School of Education, Trinity College Dublin)
- Peter Hamilton (EdTech Ventures)